Barium sulphate for glass
Use of barium sulfate for glass:
Mainly used in glass products, as a clarifying agent of glass, can play the role of defoaming and increasing gloss.
Barium sulphate for glass is used in glass manufacturing industry to clarify glass products. The ultra-fine barium sulphate product is produced by using high-grade barium sulphate ore with the current international leading technology. The product is dense particles with a narrow particle size distribution and high chemical stability. Barium sulphate content is more than 98%, high whiteness, no black spots, no impurities, good dispersion, good wettability, excellent acid resistance, high temperature resistance, and corrosion resistance. Can significantly improve the hardness and wear resistance of products.
1. The particle size distribution is narrow, with a small specific surface area and the amount of base material, high gloss and fluidity can be obtained;
2. Highly inert chemical substances, acid and alkali resistance, good sun resistance and weather resistance;
3. high purity, few impurities, no trace of ore and salt impurities (no corrosion or sulfide components);
4. It can improve the strength, wear resistance and geometric stability of products;
5. Good compatibility with the matrix and close combination
6. stable pigments
7. easy to disperse.
Barium sulfate quality standard: GB/T 2899–2008
|Indicator name||First-class product||Second-class product|
|Barium sulfate，% ≥||98.0||97.0|
|Water soluble，% ≤||0.30||0.35|
|Volatile at 105℃，% ≤||0.30||0.30|
|Iron (calculated as Fe)，% ≤||0.004||0.006|
|Sulfide (in S)，% ≤||0.003||0.005|
Barium sulphate packaging and storage:
Packed in plastic woven bags lined with 25kg, 50kg, 1000kg net weight per bag, stored in a dry warehouse. Do not store and transport with colored items to prevent color contamination. Handle with care when loading and unloading to prevent package damage.